Everyone’s face brightens when they get a message from their loved ones. It has become a very popular trend of the modern era to share feelings through messages and keep in touch with all. Occasions are also incomplete if our loved ones don’t message us to wish for the occasion. I have got some Dussehra SMS, Messages, Wishes 2015 that you may share with your loved ones to send happiness to them through your messages.
Dussehra SMS, Messages, Wishes 2015
- “On this auspicious occasion,
I wish the color, bliss and beauty
Of this festival
Be with you throught the year!
- “Burai par acchai ki jeet, Dussehra lata hai ek ummed.. Ravan ki tarah hamare dukhon ka ant ho, ek nai shuruat ho ek naye savere k saath. Happy Dussehra.”
- “As the candlelight flame
Your life may always be happy,
As the mountain high
You move without shy,
As sunshine creates morning glory
fragrance fills years as Flory,
All darkness is far away
As light is on its way.
Wishing You all a very
- “Good Health and Success
Ward Off Evil
Triumph Over Evil
Joyous Festive Season
Spirit Of Goodness…
Happy Vijaya Dashami !”
- “Good Health And Success Ward Off Evil Lords Blessings Happy Dussehra Yummy Dussehra Triumph Over Evil Joyous Festive Season Spirit Of Goodness… Happy Vijaya Dashmi.”
- “A time for celebration,
A time for victory of good over bad,
A time when world see the example of power of good.
Let us continue the same ‘True’ spirit.
Blessing of Dussehra!”
- “Dusshera signifies the victory of good over evil. May all the evils in and around you vanish by the virtue of the goodness in and around you. Happy Dusshera!”
- “A time for celebration, A time for victory of good over bad, A time when world see the example of power of good. Let us continue the same “true” spirit. Blessing of Dussehra.”
- “Everyday sun rise to give us
A message that darkness
Will always be beaten by light.
Let us follow the same
Natural rule and enjoy the
Festival of ‘Good defeats Evil’.
Happy Dusshera !”
- “As Shri Ram kills Ravana
And comes back to people he loves,
As Maa Durga kills Mahish-asura,
And prepares to go back to her heavenly abode,
May these gud-over-evil stories,
Inspire you towards your own victories!
To meet great targets!Aspire & Stretch!
Tide over bad-times!
Make the best of your good-times!
And just enjoy!
Wishing U and your family
A Very Happy Vijaya Dashami & a Happy Dussehra.”
I hope that you have liked my collection of the Dussehra SMS, Messages, Wishes 2015 and that you will now share these with all the people you love.
More from my site